Maintenance Technician The Netherlands, v Holandsku, Od 14,00€ k 16,00€/hodina
Hessing is looking for a Maintenance Technician, experienced in seeking opportunities to improve maintenance processes and installations, ensuring production process to run smoothly. The department where you will be working has an important task in keeping a factory running!
In an All-round mechanic technical service, your main responsibilities are:
- Carry out (preventive) maintenance and fixing diverse machinery malfunctions in production, minimizing downtime in installations, buildings and grounds, and independently solving mechanical and electrical failures;
- Help with the implementation of investment projects and resources, in accordance with the guidelines of the food safety management system (ISO 22000) and the environment (ISO 14001);
- Ensure good work documentation to be shared with staff members;
- Manage the workshop and the spare parts warehouse
- Guide suppliers in repairing activities.
No day is the same within the large working area! You can switch well between the various activities and work closely with your colleagues.
People have a 38 hour working schedule, being flexible for overtime and weekends, as breakdown services/dayshifts are informed via schedule. After sometime, the best employees get a direct contract with the client.
Long term job offer.
- CV is necessary to apply for this job;
- Training and Experience in Maintenance Engineering, Mechanics or Electrical operating, as a maintenance technician in a factory environment;
- Good written and communication skills are important, to read instructions and communicate with other staff members;
- Team spirit and able to work proactive and independently, in a fast-pace, with attention to detail;
- Driving License – Category B is a must, as technicians relocate to different installations, according to requested services;
- Own car is an advantage (not mandatory);
- Flexibility towards working schedules;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long term.
Good English or German communication and written skills (B2)