Order picker (Night shift) Eindhoven, v Holandsku, Od 11,40€/hodina
Pozícia je dostupná pre 6 dníVoľné pozície 1/3
UPS Netherlands, the world’s largest package delivery company, reflects the history of modern logistics. The company is currently recruiting Order pickers for the recent increasing customer demands.
Your main duties will be:
- Check existing orders, by picking it up with a scanner, correctly processing of incoming and outgoing goods;
- Order picking with an English voice-picking system;
- Sort, pack and pick products for costumers;
- Load and Unload material, driving the pallets around the warehouse, using an EPT (electric pallet truck), if worker has the right experience driving this vehicle;
- Products’ quality control, informing shift supervisor of any product defect;
- Assure safety regulations as a team member;
- Clean the working area;
- All-round tasks.
Temperatures in the warehouse might vary depending of the departments where orders are located. Workers are given protective clothing.
Workers will be mainly scheduled to work night shifts, from 23:15-03:30. Overtime or day shifts might eventually be requested, so workers must be flexible towards working hours.
Full-time and long term job offer.
- CV is needed to apply for this job;
- Previous Order picker experience in warehouse environment is an advantage;
- Motivated to work multitasking and learn;
- Good communication skills and basic computer skills, with attention to detail and ability to work as a team member, in a fast pace environment;
- Able to work in shifts, specially night shifts;
- Flexibility towards working hours and heavy lifting, being able to walk all day;
- Compliance with several safety precautions;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period.
Good English communication skills (B2 level)