Production worker (Automotive Industry) Tilburg, v Holandsku, Od 10,09€/hodina
LOA Automotive is widely known in the car design and production industry. As a result of the company’s growth, our dutch partner is currently looking for car production workers.
Do you enjoy working with your hands? Following complex instructions? Do you think you could do repetitive work on a daily basis?
Working in the parts production and assembly plants, in a team work environment, flexibility to do a variety of tasks is asked to workers. As a first task, you will be requested to hanging metal parts on hooks.
Other activities may include: the reading of customers’ specifications, maintain and operate car related machinery (if you have the right experience). Also, in case of any material malfunction, you must inform your shift supervisor for product quality control.
Working shifts will be done during the day. Overtime might be requested in case of production targets.
Automotive workers are generally people who work with their hands and do a lot of repetitive work. Work can also be done in noisy areas and it is required to wear protective equipment throughout the workday, such as safety glasses, earplugs, gloves, and masks.
Full-time and long term job offer.
- CV is needed to apply for this job;
- Some car production related experience (preferable);
- Good communication skills, with attention to detail and ability to work as a team member, in a fast pace environment;
- Flexibility to work with stressful/repetitive tasks;
- Compliance with several safety precautions;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period of time.
Good English communication skills (B2 level)